Data Products from USE
Are you interested in distributing USE market data? You can gain access to our low latency market data feeds by either connecting directly to the exchange or through our empanelled vendors. In either case the process is simple and straightforward.
Read on to know more about our data product offerings and data feed policies.
Who can subscribe to USE Feeds?
A wide spectrum of business entities can subscribe to USE feeds on a real time as well as delayed basis. However please note that fee, redistribution and other agreements will differ from segment to segment as detailed in our data feed policy.
- Data Distributors and Redistributors - Data Distributors and Redistributors are provided with data feed for further distribution to their subscribers either directly or after value addition.
- Media - Print and electronic media for publication, display and analysis
- Websites – Online display and analysis
- Mobile Operators – Information dissemination to subscribers via Short Messaging Service (SMS) or Value Added Service (VAS)
- Financial Institutions - To create special financial products
- Professional Subscribers – Individuals , intermediaries or any other entities, who are engaged in the business of securities trading and other related services
The USE Data feed Offering
We provide real time as well as delayed data on the USE currency derivatives market segment. Currently currency futures is the only asset class traded in this market. As when new products are introduced, they will form a part of the USE data products offering.
1. USE Real time datafeed
USE's real-time Data Feed is a high speed low latency streaming data signal provided through an online Data Feed server, which covers raw data of all traded futures contracts. This category of data is mainly intended for real-time data vendors disseminating information to their users. USE members can also subscribe to these Data Feeds for use in data applications.
This real time datafeed is provided at 2 levels
|Level 1 Feed||Level 2 Feed|
|- Series Code
- Open, High, Low & Last Traded Price
- Best Bid/ Offer with Volume
- Traded Volume
- Close and Last Traded Quantity
|- Level 1 Feed +
- Weighted Average Price
- Turnover Value, Number of Trades, Trend
- Best 5 bid rates/quantity and Best 5 ask rates/quantity
- Total buy quantity, Total sell quantity
You can take advantage of USE real time feeds right now, by subscribing to the bundled level 1 and level 2 feed free of cost!
2. 1-minute Snapshot
This category of data provides a snapshot of the market activity every minute. The data is provided over the Internet, and covers raw data of all traded futures contracts. This data can be subscribed directly from USE or through an empanelled data vendor.
3. End-of-Day Quotations file
This is a file generated at the end of each trading day and gives the details of the day’s trading activity contract wise volumes and prices. The file is provided over the Internet via HTTP download.
1. Leased Line
Leased Line is used for real-time feed only. The Data Feed is through a 2 MBPS leased line which can be taken from MTNL / Reliance Communications / Tata Teleservices. The subscriber can also opt for having two separate lines from different carriers for redundancy. The Leased Line is arranged for by USE and the subscriber is required to pay the charges as levied by the service providers.
The data is provided live in binary format.
2. HTTP Server
HTTP server is used for providing data through the Internet (pull method). 1-minute snapshot and End-of-Day quotation file is available through this method. The subscriber is provided with a login id for accessing the server and downloading the data.
Real-time feed is not available through the HTTP server setup.
Subscribing to USE Data Feeds
Interested in subscribing to our data products?
All you need to do is send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and our executive will get back to you at the earliest.
- Your brief profile (i.e. Investor/ Website developer etc)
- Your data requirement
- Contact details
Alternatively for any other queries/clarifications you may contact : Ms Dhara Parekh at 022-22728557
disclaimer and user agreement